|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 2 Squid (about 600-700 g)
- 1 pack of crispy batter
- 1 pack of bread crumbs
- 2 chicken eggs
- Spices: Cooking oil, salt, pepper, MSG, mayonnaise, ketchup
- - Rinse the squid with saltwater and then wash again. Next, cut into circles and marinate with salt, MSG, pepper.
- - Break chicken eggs into a cup, beat together with a little sauce, MSG, pepper. Put crispy batter and bread crumbs into individual plates.
- - Roll each piece of squid respectively through the crispy batter, eggs, and bread crumbs. Fry the squid in an oil pan with low heat until evenly browned on both sides.
- - Serve the squid with mayonnaise, ketchup, and chili sauce.
Deep-fried squid is a favorite dish of many people. The dish retains the natural sweetness as well as chewy of the squid that makes us never get bored of eating it.
Leave a Comment