- Step 1: Prepare sugar water: cook 150 gr rock sugar with 150 ml of water and pandan leaves. Filter again to remove dust and the leaves.
- Step2: Soak the mung beans then steam.
- Step 3: Cut the pomelo skin into bite-sized pieces. Soak in water with little salt overnight. Rinse and squeeze many times to remove bitterness. Blanch the pomelo skin in boiling water then remove to drain.
- Step 4: Pour the sugar water slowly into the pomelo skin to make it marinated evenly. Then mix well with the flour. Bring the mixture to boil. When the water boils, use chopsticks to stir to separate the pomelo pieces. After that, take out and rinse through cold water then put in a basket to drain.
- Step 5: Put mung beans in the sugar water with a little salt, add 1.5 bowls of water to boil again. Stir the flour with water to dissolve, then pour into the sweet soup pot to make it thick. Next, add the pomelo skin to cook together. And finish!
- Step 6: Cook coconut cream with salt, sugar, and flour liquid, then sprinkle on the sweet soup.
This dish is best served warm!
Pomelo sweet soup is delicious and easy to make dessert. With just a few simple steps, you can make an attractive pomelo sweet soup pot at home.