- Slice beef, chop 1 red onion. Wash the mushrooms and baby corn, then finely chop.
- Marinate the meat with a little salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 1/3 teaspoon cornstarch. Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Stir-fry the purple onion and put it on a plate.
- Stir-fry mushrooms and baby corn, season to taste (salt, oyster sauce, sugar). When cooked, remove to a plate.
- Add cooking oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add cold rice to fry. Spread the rice evenly and leave it for a while for the rice to burn slightly brown. Beat two eggs and add to the rice. Stir until eggs are cooked. Finally, add the meat and vegetables.
Note: do not add the gravy nor vegetable broth, otherwise the rice will be wet and mushy. The gravy can be added to the rice when eaten with chili sauce.